Company

Company Information

Founded in 1843, Hedinger can look back at a company history continuing over many generations but one thing has always been the most important part of our tradition - looking forward. Therefore, over the past decades the company has invested heavily in the areas that matter: quality and environmental management, to become one of the world's leading quality specialists in the chemical distribution industry.

 

Transformation into a KG (limited commercial partnership):
1948 - HRA 1583 - Stuttgart

Transformation into a GmbH & Co. KG
(limited company and limited commercial partnership):

1967, personally liable partner AH - Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, HRB 3326 - Stuttgart

Founding of Chem.-Pharm. Laboratorium Dr. Seeger GmbH:
1986

Opening of Teutschenthal branch:
1992

Business Units:
Pharmaceutical Industry, Life Science Industry, Public Pharmacies, Chemical Industry and Teaching Aids

Employees:
approx. 160 (35 with academic degree)

Turnover:
> 65.000.000.-- Euro

Equity capital:
10.000.000.-- Euro

Managing Director:
Dipl.-Kfm. Johann-Ludwig Raiser